How to Start a YouTube Network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
From when did ZoominTV stop taking VN? How much i have knowledge about, i've recently, i think about 3-4 weeks back i spoke to them for a network and i did get accepted after an interview. Why did they suddenly stop accepting VN under them?
Because they had too many.
They had about 70, then Jaap (head of Business @ Zoomin) fired the bad ones and brought it down to 25.
Now they`ve stopped accepting and all applications get forwarded to ForelaDigital

Reactions: MattZ and Priyam

HyperG

Reaction score
If someone is to just make a plain wordpress driven blog site setup to look like a video portal with youtube videos, is there any kind of terms of service against that? Just curious for my own sake, as I don't want to be not following any rules. And I guess one of these routes may be something I should consider following for my site, will have to read more into this later as I'm going between too many different modes of work to be understanding right off the start.

Ukraine Arsenal

PC Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First of all very informative post, my friend has been getting a lot of traffic to his channel and he has asked me to join him in starting a network, any chance you have more specific numbers for the capitol needed to start a network, and also do you have more exact details on the types of things Google looks for? Any further help would be appreciated.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
First of all very informative post, my friend has been getting a lot of traffic to his channel and he has asked me to join him in starting a network, any chance you have more specific numbers for the capitol needed to start a network, and also do you have more exact details on the types of things Google looks for? Any further help would be appreciated.
Starting an MCN is close to impossible, but I`d say 10-20 grand at least.

Ukraine Arsenal

PC Enthusiast
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Starting an MCN is close to impossible, but I`d say 10-20 grand at least.
Believe it or not but that's not going to be a problem for him, any websites that have more info on this topic so I don't keep bothering you?

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Believe it or not but that's not going to be a problem for him, any websites that have more info on this topic so I don't keep bothering you?
Your first step is to have a partner manager and/or full CMS access. If you don't have them then you will be wasting your time.

Reactions: MattZ

lanceq

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello there, I am Jacob, CEO of Magnolia, Im on same position as Shane (we are under same MCN).

If you want to start your own network feel free to pm me via skype ;)

OwenBennett

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Because they had too many.
They had about 70, then Jaap (head of Business @ Zoomin) fired the bad ones and brought it down to 25.
Now they`ve stopped accepting and all applications get forwarded to ForelaDigital
This is correct however being a VN of zoomin, i have knowledge that they will be starting to accept them in september time.

Status
Not open for further replies.