How to Stand out

Amber lynx

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have the idea of bringing what people make into deprecate channel mine is all in one. The common theme is weed. I’m just trynna figure out how to stand out more I know I have the personality but I figure there is something I could be doing.

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I’m gonna bump this so I can answer this later or else I might lose it

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I have the idea of bringing what people make into deprecate channel mine is all in one. The common theme is weed. I’m just trynna figure out how to stand out more I know I have the personality but I figure there is something I could be doing.
Taste test different types of weed on camera. Like a food blog or do unboxings of different packs of weed you get

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Taste test different types of weed on camera. Like a food blog or do unboxings of different packs of weed you get
That's exactly one of the things I was gonna say! It would be awesome if you did unboxings or tests of weed. YES. Maybe go into why you smoke weed and what type you prefer.
I think that your trailer goes a little slow even though it is short, and I don't think that it does justice for your personality. You seem really cool and your old trailer was a lot more fun than the one that you have now. Give us more to look at. Like where you said "I smoke a lot of weed" you could have given us different shots of you lighting up. I think that could be fun. and people would be like "sh*t, she really does smoke a lot!" and where you said you are MFing funny, you could have shown some funny moments from your videos showing us how entertaining you are. You literally have footage of you dancing in a store. WHY DIDN'T YOU USE THAT? It was cute and funny! I also have no idea why your "starburst pipe" video doesn't have more views. That was cool. Maybe make more videos showing people how to smoke out of different things!

Some things I'm not liking are that you have your social media on your videos the whole time and it's kind of an eyesore and distracting. Maybe make an end card with all that info? You already have it in the description bar. I feel like I am being forced to look at it. If people want to see more of you, they will. Just remind them at the end if anything. I also don't like the whole "Chuki beat" thing. The music isn't bad, but every few minutes in your video in the middle of the music you just hear CHUKI BEAT! It's YOUR channel not theirs! Your videos are always starting with "this is a chuki beat production" and I don't think that's too good for branding.

I don't think that you need to put your name in front of everything- at least not yet, because people are looking for the title and the content. It's just taking up space. I used to do that too, so I am just giving you advice that I was given, and it's true! Also, I think that your thumbnails could use a little work (mine aren't the best either! hahaha)

So most of what you should be doing (i think) is fine tuning some things. And maybe watching your editing, because in your "Free Meek Mill" video, you talk about a robot at the beginning, and that could have been a whole other video!

I hope that this helped a little!

Reactions: Amber lynx

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes taste tests is a good idea I think:up2: I have seen some tasting-weed-hit-the-Bong-channels out there so go for it:)

Reactions: Amber lynx

Amber lynx

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
That's exactly one of the things I was gonna say! It would be awesome if you did unboxings or tests of weed. YES. Maybe go into why you smoke weed and what type you prefer.
I think that your trailer goes a little slow even though it is short, and I don't think that it does justice for your personality. You seem really cool and your old trailer was a lot more fun than the one that you have now. Give us more to look at. Like where you said "I smoke a lot of weed" you could have given us different shots of you lighting up. I think that could be fun. and people would be like "sh*t, she really does smoke a lot!" and where you said you are MFing funny, you could have shown some funny moments from your videos showing us how entertaining you are. You literally have footage of you dancing in a store. WHY DIDN'T YOU USE THAT? It was cute and funny! I also have no idea why your "starburst pipe" video doesn't have more views. That was cool. Maybe make more videos showing people how to smoke out of different things!

Some things I'm not liking are that you have your social media on your videos the whole time and it's kind of an eyesore and distracting. Maybe make an end card with all that info? You already have it in the description bar. I feel like I am being forced to look at it. If people want to see more of you, they will. Just remind them at the end if anything. I also don't like the whole "Chuki beat" thing. The music isn't bad, but every few minutes in your video in the middle of the music you just hear CHUKI BEAT! It's YOUR channel not theirs! Your videos are always starting with "this is a chuki beat production" and I don't think that's too good for branding.

I don't think that you need to put your name in front of everything- at least not yet, because people are looking for the title and the content. It's just taking up space. I used to do that too, so I am just giving you advice that I was given, and it's true! Also, I think that your thumbnails could use a little work (mine aren't the best either! hahaha)

So most of what you should be doing (i think) is fine tuning some things. And maybe watching your editing, because in your "Free Meek Mill" video, you talk about a robot at the beginning, and that could have been a whole other video!

I hope that this helped a little!
First of all this helped a lot thank you. You seem to have everything figured out and I like to bounce some ideas off of you if you don’t mind.

1) the intro imma definitely look into that getting some better footage in their.
2) I had an end card but analytics shows a percentage ppl not finishing so I thought if they’re not finishing then they obviously don’t see the end card. Get me?
3) and chuki I personally thought there were a lack of cool background music and I came across chuki and I like his beats he makes them his self and they’re free and I can download them. However I disagree with hurting the brand most beat producers have their little saying in their beat to let you know it them. I don’t think it’ll be distracting in that way.
4) and me covering many topics in my thoughts are because I literally run out of things to say so I’ll use multiple topics. But I might take that into consideration 1 topic a video.

You made me consider a lot and lowkey I would like you to be my channel consultant lol but seriously I’m taking heed.