FantasticFreakingGaming

Hey there guys or gals!

I just discovered a way on how to skip at least 15 rounds in the new Black Ops 3 zombies map Shadows Of Evil! It's part of an achievement so classed as an Easter egg but I wanted to upload this video to help anyone who didn't yet know about it. If this video helped you then smash that LIKE button and SHARE it with your friends! If you wanna stay upto date with all my up coming future content then hit that SUBSCRIBE button to never miss a single video! Stay awesome!

Hey there guys or gals!

I just discovered a way on how to skip at least 15 rounds in the new Black Ops 3 zombies map Shadows Of Evil! It's part of an achievement so classed as an Easter egg but I wanted to upload this video to help anyone who didn't yet know about it. If this video helped you then smash that LIKE button and SHARE it with your friends! If you wanna stay upto date with all my up coming future content then hit that SUBSCRIBE button to never miss a single video! Stay awesome!

I'm gonna watch this video don't get my hope up bro I really love to see amazing awesome things like this.

Being sincere you blew my mind, I haven't seen anyone do that yet and I been watching
Well in that case thank you! Me and my brother were playing earlier and we was talking about the Easter egg and he said he heard about the shadow man so we tried it out on multiplayer and it worked so I thought I would post to show other people. Just a shame some people don't believe it works on multiplayer even though it does.

Back