How to Keep Subscribers Engaged?

TalkFandomToMe

The Cake Is a Lie!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
While I've been posting fairly frequently on YouTube, I don't seem to have very much luck on my channel anymore. People have been unsubscribing left and right, so I assumed it was because I needed more types of (or just more in general) content. So I tried to post a different type of video, and people just entirely ignored that.

Every time I upload, I usually get around 100-400 views depending on the video and that's pretty sad considering how I got 10,000 in 2 weeks on one of my previous videos. Should I continue trying to broaden my video spectrum or what?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
While I've been posting fairly frequently on YouTube, I don't seem to have very much luck on my channel anymore. People have been unsubscribing left and right, so I assumed it was because I needed more types of (or just more in general) content. So I tried to post a different type of video, and people just entirely ignored that.

Every time I upload, I usually get around 100-400 views depending on the video and that's pretty sad considering how I got 10,000 in 2 weeks on one of my previous videos. Should I continue trying to broaden my video spectrum or what?

Hi

This is essentially a review request so I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
With no channel linked or videos, how is anyone really supposed to help you? Some pretty basic things are talking to the audience and having good (intriguing or interesting) videos.