How to improve my 30sec Channel intro

MudanTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm looking for ways to improve my intro video.
Is it catchy enough? should I add more clips/less clips? Does that actually generate any interest(even if you are not an anime fan since my main purpose is to entertain).

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude, is this your intro or channel trailer? I'll need this information before I can give you my honest opinion. :p

Nick and Sammy

Live, Laugh, Love Brownies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not sure If I said this already, but I remember introducing you in your intro thread. Your editing is amazing. But does the video generate interest? The clips do, but the narration and lack of music do not as much. You didn't mute the clips you have and it overlaps with the narration. I would mute the clips you have, put some awesome anime music and make your narration more explosive! That's what I would expect from this video to match your personality in the videos you have up, because I have seen a couple of them.

MudanTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey dude, is this your intro or channel trailer? I'll need this information before I can give you my honest opinion. :p
it's my channel trailer[DOUBLEPOST=1481485383,1481485282][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not sure If I said this already, but I remember introducing you in your intro thread. Your editing is amazing. But does the video generate interest? The clips do, but the narration and lack of music do not as much. You didn't mute the clips you have and it overlaps with the narration. I would mute the clips you have, put some awesome anime music and make your narration more explosive! That's what I would expect from this video to match your personality in the videos you have up, because I have seen a couple of them.
True, I'm planning to make a new one so was gathering info about what to change the most. Thought about only having an intro segment and rest is just a montage with music.

Nick and Sammy

Live, Laugh, Love Brownies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
True, I'm planning to make a new one so was gathering info about what to change the most. Thought about only having an intro segment and rest is just a montage with music.
Ohh, that's a good idea too.