How to get more trafic to my YouTube Videos?

Boris may i ask you how to properly use cards and endscreens? I mean how do you keep you viewers to watch more?

When you create a video lets call it video A

You can link a playlist or series of videos to video A using cards and endscreens. When your viewers are watching Video A and they are interested and want to find out more in the cards or endscreen they will be exposed to more of your other videos.

That way instead of them click away after watching video A, they will stay on your channel increasing the view counts of your other videos, increasing watch time and guess what, that increases session time and youtube loves -loves-loves that...How many time did I say love...any way that how youtube reacts when giving your channel the love back.
Hope that clears things better

ok i use to do the same but you grabbed more my attention about cards... just because if someone doesn't watch video till the end

Yep the social media is the easiest way to start (Facebook, twitter, if you have)
I have had a lot of my videos promoted on REDDIT with quite some succes but as always I have to come with a small WARNING.
Reddit can attract a lot of people whos only purpose is to make s****y comments, so be aware of that
THis was helpful thanks!

Back