How to get more trafic to my YouTube Videos?

Mustapha

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a filmmaker and I share my short films on my youtube channel, well I need your advices about sharing my videos to get more trafic.

Thank you so much

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You could use Social media, like Facebook, twitter, and so forth. You could also use Reddit, if you manage to post in the right subreddit. But then again, you should treat Reddit as any other forum!

Reactions: Mustapha

ApexTV

ApexTV Makes Top 10 Videos!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I recommend finding trending topics and creating videos relating to them if possible. Then if you use similar titles and tags as trending videos, then you might appear in the "suggested videos" column on their video's page. Best of luck to you!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yep the social media is the easiest way to start (Facebook, twitter, if you have)
I have had a lot of my videos promoted on REDDIT with quite some succes but as always I have to come with a small WARNING.
Reddit can attract a lot of people whos only purpose is to make s****y comments, so be aware of that

joannavlogs

Love always wins
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Same here, I definitely recommend sharing on Facebook, twitter etc but same as others here, I've also posted on Reddit, you just have to find the right subreddit and you could get some good feedback as well as the views too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
ok but guys, i've watched your channels and you have basically between hundreds and thousands views for your videos... yes its cool if you are not in the business but i think Mustapha means how to make a YT channel very big

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Throw out any quality that your videos had and start making fidget spinner videos. Youtube doesn't give a f**k about content creators, anyways, it's all about that family-friendly cash.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use Youtube seo...In my humble opinion, if you can't create a viral video, SEO is your best option to hit the ground runing.
I use Socail sites like Twitter, Reddit and forums...Facebook is no good for me.
I use playlist, card, and endscreens (interconnect my viewers to keep watching my content) to increase watchtime which also leads to higher rankings...Hope that helps

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
I use Youtube seo...In my humble opinion, if you can't create a viral video, SEO is your best option to hit the ground runing.
I use Socail sites like Twitter, Reddit and forums...Facebook is no good for me.
I use playlist, card, and endscreens (interconnect my viewers to keep watching my content) to increase watchtime which also leads to higher rankings...Hope that helps
Boris may i ask you how to properly use cards and endscreens? I mean how do you keep you viewers to watch more?