How to email other content creators?

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i wanted to email another small youtuber for a collab, but it doesn't let me. how would i go about sending them an email i see a thing that says send them a message but i wasn't sure if they would get it any suggestions?

P14

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Check their about tab and you can either send them a pm or look at their email for business inquiries (if they have one). Alternatively, you can just ask them for a collab in the comments (if they don't receive many, they should see it). Good luck!

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When
Check their about tab and you can either send them a pm or look at their email for business inquiries (if they have one). Alternatively, you can just ask them for a collab in the comments (if they don't receive many, they should see it). Good luck!
when I look for their emails under business enquirers I push that I'm not a robot my I don't see their email address!

P14

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
when I look for their emails under business enquirers I push that I'm not a robot my I don't see their email address!
Youtube bugs out if you are on old/unsupported browsers, try using the latest version of Firefox or Chrome. Otherwise, I do not know why their email isn't showing up, it might be easier just to ask them.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I
Youtube bugs out if you are on old/unsupported browsers, try using the latest version of Firefox or Chrome. Otherwise, I do not know why their email isn't showing up, it might be easier just to ask them.
I got pulled up thanks, I wasn't using google chrome