How to decide when to release new videos?

Cherry Tung

I've Got It
I remember seeing this somewhere, some sort of analytics tool that allows you to see the optimal upload time and day specific to your channel views. However, I can no longer find it? Can you please share if you know? Thanks!

I usually look at my 'Realtime' analytics which shows the views in the last 48 hours making it easy to see where the spikes are.

For me it's roughly between 10pm-4am GMT (most of my audience are American). And weekends are usually the best for most people being off work and school etc :)

Also keep in mind when people are most likely to view videos. Normally week days during work hours are more reliable times than weekends when people have other things to do.

Thank you everyone! I'll look into Tubebuddy :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486359862,1486359827][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you know if this is a paid feature?

You can get the free version :) no need to pay and that is one of the features that gives you an approx of when your subs watch your videos and no subs as well

I peak during the evening. But I upload during the lul so that I ride the wave up to the peak.
I looked back over my 'biggest videos' (all with 1m+ views) to see if there was a trend. All of them were different upload days and different upload times. Not sure it really makes any differenence.

You can get the free version :) no need to pay and that is one of the features that gives you an approx of when your subs watch your videos and no subs as well
Thank you! I found it and my time is 4am on Fridays. How strange haha :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486426079,1486426003][/DOUBLEPOST]
I peak during the evening. But I upload during the lul so that I ride the wave up to the peak.
I looked back over my 'biggest videos' (all with 1m+ views) to see if there was a trend. All of them were different upload days and different upload times. Not sure it really makes any differenence.

Probably a stupid question, but what does uploading during lul mean?

Back