How to decide when to release new videos?

Cherry Tung

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I remember seeing this somewhere, some sort of analytics tool that allows you to see the optimal upload time and day specific to your channel views. However, I can no longer find it? Can you please share if you know? Thanks!

ApexxWolf

I make Cartoons and Animations :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I usually look at my 'Realtime' analytics which shows the views in the last 48 hours making it easy to see where the spikes are.

For me it's roughly between 10pm-4am GMT (most of my audience are American). And weekends are usually the best for most people being off work and school etc :)

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Tubebuddy has the feature you're looking for

Reactions: UserU

SinLeviathan

Reaction score
Also keep in mind when people are most likely to view videos. Normally week days during work hours are more reliable times than weekends when people have other things to do.

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
Thank you everyone! I'll look into Tubebuddy :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486359862,1486359827][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you know if this is a paid feature?
You can get the free version :) no need to pay and that is one of the features that gives you an approx of when your subs watch your videos and no subs as well

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I peak during the evening. But I upload during the lul so that I ride the wave up to the peak.
I looked back over my 'biggest videos' (all with 1m+ views) to see if there was a trend. All of them were different upload days and different upload times. Not sure it really makes any differenence.

Reactions: Painter

Cherry Tung

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can get the free version :) no need to pay and that is one of the features that gives you an approx of when your subs watch your videos and no subs as well
Thank you! I found it and my time is 4am on Fridays. How strange haha :)[DOUBLEPOST=1486426079,1486426003][/DOUBLEPOST]
I peak during the evening. But I upload during the lul so that I ride the wave up to the peak.
I looked back over my 'biggest videos' (all with 1m+ views) to see if there was a trend. All of them were different upload days and different upload times. Not sure it really makes any differenence.
Probably a stupid question, but what does uploading during lul mean?

Annette Regina

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i will try tube buddy. So far theres no trend to my views but I'm a new youtuber so that will change, hopefully.