How to boost view numbers?

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi

I am considering creating a blog for my channel in order to make it more visible for the public and hopefully drive some more traffic would this be a good move? :)

Does anyone know other methods to boost the activity level on your channel? :)

StacyPancakes

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Posting on platforms where you know a lot of people such as Facebook really helps when you're a small channel because then you'll get views from people you know and they are more likely to share it with their friends. And I have a blog that I use a little bit but more often than not my blog views are from people on my youtube going to my blog rather than my blog drawing in people to check out my youtube. Doesn't hurt though so might as well!

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I would share your channel on all of the social medias you can, tell your friends and family, go out on omegle and have a chat with strangers about it, even put your channel into StumbleUpon. There are just so many ways to get people watching your stuff.

GamingwithNick

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I actually created a fairly simple website (.com) with my channel name, where I post all of my videos on as well as a link to my blog. My website has gave me almost 1000 views from google search. It cost me a total of $20 to make.

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just sharing on as many social medias as possible and check where your traffic tends to come from.

GamingwithNick

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
^^ That works. I noticed that twitter and facebook are only 2% of my total. Google Search, YouTube Search and My Website are the #1 drivers of my traffic.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi

I am considering creating a blog for my channel in order to make it more visible for the public and hopefully drive some more traffic would this be a good move? :)

Does anyone know other methods to boost the activity level on your channel? :)
27% of my total views are embedded views. A lot of this does with me promoting certain videos to popular Facebook pages and some other random websites and forums. The trick is you have to find out how to get the page to embed your content. Sometimes I reach them through Facebook, other times directly through their website, and even once I had success with Twitter. This way your content reaches an already large established following. I only have about 4,000 views from Subscribers, I get a majority of mine from searches, suggested videos, and my embedded views.

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I actually created a fairly simple website (.com) with my channel name, where I post all of my videos on as well as a link to my blog. My website has gave me almost 1000 views from google search. It cost me a total of $20 to make.
Where did you create/pay for this?

GamingwithNick

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It is a simple Godaddy, website builder site. Domain was free and 1 year of hosting was $20.00. I made it myself.