How to answer comments much faster and generate more engagement

Florian Walther

Reaction score
My own channel Coding in Flow has 201k subscribers today. A big part of that growth is due to me answering a lot of comments and this way creating a loyal fanbase and generating more engagement.

Since I am a programmer, I'm constantly looking for ways to make my workflow easier and more efficient.

I was always annoyed that I have to click so many buttons (reply, heart, like, read more, ...) in order to engage with comments on my channel. That's why I've built a tool that lets me do all of this without having to use my mouse, using only the keyboard.

I've released this tool as a Chrome extension. You can install it for free. I hope it helps you as well. I'm open to any feedback and I have some plans for additional features (like canned responses and AI-generated responses).

Reactions: Impu1s3

franecki

Reaction score
Website
geometrydash-free.com
Thank you for providing me with this tool, which has significantly improved how I engage with my followers. I hope your channel continues to flourish.

pango122

Reaction score
Diversity plays a crucial role in men's hairstyles today. As society becomes more accepting of different cultures and lifestyles, men are embracing hairstyles that reflect their individuality and unique backgrounds. From afros to cornrows, dreadlocks to braids, men are exploring new styles and breaking down barriers. The rise of gender-neutral hairstyles has also led to more inclusive grooming practices, creating a space where everyone can express themselves freely. Ultimately, diversity in men's hairstyles is a reflection of the changing times and the evolving attitudes towards masculinity and self-expression. https://premiumbarbershop.com/622-3rd-avenue/

spaghettistrict

Reaction score
Website
phrazle.co
Channel Type
Vlogger
Men's haircuts nowadays are heavily influenced by a celebration of diversity. Men are more likely to wear their hair in ways that highlight their cultural heritage and personal style as cultural pluralism grows in popularity. Men are no longer afraid to try out unconventional hairstyles, such as afros, cornrows, dreadlocks, and braids.