How often should I upload

ItsMeRich

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian
While doing YouTube, it has come to my attention that making a schedule for when I upload is proving to be challenging. I do vlog and vlog-related things and I also have school to do. So please tell how often I should upload. (Any suggestions will help :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
While doing YouTube, it has come to my attention that making a schedule for when I upload is proving to be challenging. I do vlog and vlog-related things and I also have school to do. So please tell how often I should upload. (Any suggestions will help :)

Hi and welcome to YTtalk.

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

This question gets asked (and answered) a lot so I would also suggest you also browse the other threads in this section.

Good luck :)

Reactions: ItsMeRich

Hazzador

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't have a schedule, I just try to keep it at 3 uploads a week

BMHD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Rich!
You should upload at least once a week but no more than twice a day (personally I think once a day is the maximum you should upload but a lot of people say 2 is still OK). But please don't make the mistake of sacrificing quality for quantity. If you can upload only once a week than so be it but at least that will be good quality.
Have a nice day and good luck with your channel!

Spolt

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Personally I upload 5 times a week, but since you have school I would suggest 3 or maybe 4 times a week since you are a vlogger.