How often do you upload videos?

helaanxo

Reaction score
Hey guys!
As I'm just starting back up my channel I wasn't sure if I was going to have an upload schedule. I know it's good especially for subscribers as they can have an idea of when you're next going to post to give an idea of when your next video is going to be.

So what is your upload schedule or do you have one i.e do you just post when you feel like it? Let me know what you guys prefer!:angel:

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I would post on a schedule, but life has me busy, so I just upload whenever I can/feel like it.

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
There will always be some part of me that's never 100% satisfied with my upload schedule, but at the moment I'm one one or two a month and that's alright with me.
I do a lot of photography work, which takes up like 80% of my time, which is why I usually film at midnight!

CaptainNeedy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Having an upload schedule is definitely preferable. I am not well suited to having one though so I don't have one. It's great for those who can do it. YouTube lets you schedule uploads ahead of time so that makes it a bit easier. But even still, none for me. I fear my videos would be terrible if I had do have one by some date certain.

helaanxo

Reaction score
I would post on a schedule, but life has me busy, so I just upload whenever I can/feel like it.
I feel like that's what I want to do to start with until I get into the swing of things. So upload every week or couple of weeks. I guess it kind of takes the pressure off to upload where you can just do it when you feel creative.[DOUBLEPOST=1529693675,1529693515][/DOUBLEPOST]
There will always be some part of me that's never 100% satisfied with my upload schedule, but at the moment I'm one one or two a month and that's alright with me.
I do a lot of photography work, which takes up like 80% of my time, which is why I usually film at midnight!
A lot of people are different, some upload every week and other people multiple times. I guess it does all depend on how busy you are with other things as I have college and work. I do have a decent amount of free time to make videos and upload.[DOUBLEPOST=1529693797][/DOUBLEPOST]
Having an upload schedule is definitely preferable. I am not well suited to having one though so I don't have one. It's great for those who can do it. YouTube lets you schedule uploads ahead of time so that makes it a bit easier. But even still, none for me. I fear my videos would be terrible if I had do have one by some date certain.
I like that you can schedule ahead of time in case you are busy at the time you are suppose to. I guess everyone is different. Maybe if I got more into the swing of things and uploaded more I will probably eventually and hopefully naturally have times where I do. Making deadlines for yourself can put even more stress on yourself and it can make it less enjoyable to upload.

Safwan Foy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Twice a week. Wednesday and sunday. Like clockwork. This week i released two extras because i felt like it but normally twice a week.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: helaanxo

helaanxo

Reaction score
Twice a week. Wednesday and sunday. Like clockwork. This week i released two extras because i felt like it but normally twice a week.

That's great you have a schedule that works for you. Do you have all your videos pre recorded and edited or do you film just them and upload them the same day? With your experience what do you find easier? I know some people do that.

Reactions: Safwan Foy

Safwan Foy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That's great you have a schedule that works for you. Do you have all your videos pre recorded and edited or do you film just them and upload them the same day? With your experience what do you find easier? I know some people do that.
WELL HAHA! It IS nice that i know when im going to do it, because it gives me structure and a goal to reach. But it also provides the normal pressure of 'OMG I HAVE SELF APPOINTED DEADLINES TO MEET' and that isnt pleasant. However, i film as i upload because i dont think that far ahead with these things and my ideas tend to come out of the blue. In my entire 1 month experience at youtube, I cant fathom editing all that footage without monetary incentive just yet. thats a lot of work.

Reactions: helaanxo

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I uploaded once a week on Saturdays but now since it’s summer I’ve been super busy with trying to figure out college stuff for the fall and trying to decide on what I really want to do I’ve been posting during the week.