How many subscribers have you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
this is purely out of interest. and i would like to know how popular you are!

Hazza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there,

I have had my channel now for around 2 years and I have managed to get just over 3,720 subscribers.

Reactions: ToxicGaming

Hazza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wow. im not that far of. but well done keep going![DOUBLEPOST=1492725547,1492725468][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1492725661][/DOUBLEPOST]
this is crazy congrats. i one day hope to be that big to!
Thanks dude the support really does mean alot and don't worry I am not giving up just yet. I would say keep going with the content you creating. Every time you make a video try to find something you can improve on from the last video you made. The more you do this the more you will grow. Hopefully this advice will help you.

Hazza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I currently have 173 but my goal is to reach 1,000.
Hi there mate,

I am glad to see that you have your goals set dude and I really do hope you get to 1000 subscribers. The more effort you put into the videos the more you will grow mate. Just think that sometimes if you are putting in loads of effort at the end of the day it's going to gain you loads of subscribers. Hopefully you understand what I mean. Keep up the good work and never give up.

Thanks for reading this forum post,
Hazza

Reactions: Farley Productions

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hi there mate,

I am glad to see that you have your goals set dude and I really do hope you get to 1000 subscribers. The more effort you put into the videos the more you will grow mate. Just think that sometimes if you are putting in loads of effort at the end of the day it's going to gain you loads of subscribers. Hopefully you understand what I mean. Keep up the good work and never give up.

Thanks for reading this forum post,
Hazza
Thank you. =] And same goes for you. 3720 subscribers is a number to be proud of. Congratulations! I look forward to seeing you reach 5,000 and more.
Keep up the good work Hazzah! =] And thank you for the advice! I really do appreciate it.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
this is purely out of interest. and i would like to know how popular you are!
@ToxicGaming - please stop with all the low content threads. :)

This thread is just going to go on forever and ever and isn't what this section is for. Let's keep this section with real YouTube discussion. :)

Also please stop derailing threads by commenting on people's channels. :)

To see how many subs or views a member has, simply browse the forums and click on member's channel link. That's what they're for. No need to start a thread.

Members may also put their sub and view count in their signature using 1 of 2 methods:

1) Manually type them in your sig (http://yttalk.com/account/signature) for free
or
2) Purchase the "Goals Signature Access" for $25 of virtual YTtalk cash from the shop. Once purchased you may add your goals by visiting your personal details page (http://yttalk.com/account/personal-details) and adding in your goals there. Your goals will show prominently with colours and a frame.

Members may also report their sub and view count milestones in the milestones forum. Please make sure to read the milestone rules first ( http://yttalk.com/threads/milestones-forum-rules-read-before-posting.152333/ ) to check that it is indeed a valid milestone.

Reactions: Farley Productions
Status
Not open for further replies.