How long did it take you to get your first 100 subs???

HC.SameerPatil

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys, recently I reached a major milestone in smashing 50 subs on my channel and wanted to get the community talking about how long it took for you all to reach your first 100 subscribers and how it made you feel.

Lets chat!

Reactions: SeanTheMedium

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys, recently I reached a major milestone in smashing 50 subs on my channel and wanted to get the community talking about how long it took for you all to reach your first 100 subscribers and how it made you feel.

Lets chat!
Hi Sameer!

Just checked how long it was between my 100 subscriber milestone video and my first and it was actually a year and a half, I've told people all this time that it was only a year, but it was around a year for me to get to 50 subs. Don't remember the exact feeling for 100, but I know when I was going to hit 1,000 on that channel I was constantly checking a live subscriber count all day XD.

Firefang

// Weekly gaming related content //
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Sameer, cheers again for reaching that 100 milestone! I'm probably not going to bother with initial milestones, since I already had 24 (dead) subscribers on my channel already so yeah .. but anyway, you'll get there in no time seeing as you provide top notch quality and you're just as dedicated as me.

Reactions: HC.SameerPatil

Scootakip [Lana]

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I genuinely don't remember. I've had my channel for years now, and it's always been a complete and total mess. I've constantly changed my types of videos, my formats, etc, so I've never really gotten any solid consistent viewers. Only in the last year have I found something that I think I want to stick with.

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Mine was probably at a year and a half. At the time I only uploaded a few movie reviews and original content being my own films and projects. So without the consistency it took a very long time. But the first 100 is also the hardest. Once you get past that it does get easier even though it still takes awhile. =]

ammoburger

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Congrats man! It took me about 4 months to reach 100 subs. It was a great feeling and definitely made me feel a bit more 'noticed' on the platform. It's definitely quite a grind to get there especially since you got to have more faith than anyone in your content (especially in the beginning).

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
According to the wayback machine, the first screenshot it allowed me to see was 2 years after I made my channel, and I was at 138 subs. So yea, near 2 years, Congratulations by the way! keep going!