How long did it take you to get your first 100 subs???

AllofTheAbove

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
I just reached 65 this week after like two months of actively trying and implementing what I've learned since my last hiatus.

RetroMania

RetroMania
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I started my channel a month ago and I have almost 20 subs ... I don't know if that's average?

Unite Player

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations :) It took me about 5 months to reach 100 subscribers. Now nearly closing on a year on YT and at like 203 subs.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How did you get to 100 subs so quickly ? I'm on 27 subs after 2 months.
i think it helped that i did what i call a niche within a niche, i did a create a club mode when that was a new thing, plus i spend a lot of time on SEO

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
i think it helped that i did what i call a niche within a niche, i did a create a club mode when that was a new thing, plus i spend a lot of time on SEO
At the risk of slightly derailing the thread, just watched your December Channel update video, what a great video, very informative and nice to get an insight into a channel of your size. Did you do twitch streaming from the start? I've been you-tubing for about 3 months doing daily videos and am really pleased with the results but feel I could be missing out by not really streaming. (although having said that working full time and doing daily videos is time consuming enough haha)

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At the risk of slightly derailing the thread, just watched your December Channel update video, what a great video, very informative and nice to get an insight into a channel of your size. Did you do twitch streaming from the start? I've been you-tubing for about 3 months doing daily videos and am really pleased with the results but feel I could be missing out by not really streaming. (although having said that working full time and doing daily videos is time consuming enough haha)
i haven't streamed a massive amount, maybe 25/30 times in two years, it was only recently in the last month i have streamed more regularly, it hasn't really done anything for youtube growth, and if thats your goal i would say not to bother.

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
i haven't streamed a massive amount, maybe 25/30 times in two years, it was only recently in the last month i have streamed more regularly, it hasn't really done anything for youtube growth, and if thats your goal i would say not to bother.
Thanks! good to know i'll stick with YouTube for now then

SeanTheMedium

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
HC.SameerPatil

I was just checking out your channel and actually subscribed to it.
I like the fact that you do meditation and that you were willing to put it into your video.
Mediation is very very beneficial Mentally, Emotionally, Physically and Spiritually.