How long did it take you to get approved for monetization after reaching 1000 subscriber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, I was a youtube parter before they changed the requirements of needing 1000 subscribers. Well I'm currently at 990 subscribers and should reach my goal in the next few days. I'm totally stoked to start making money again (even if its just peanuts again) and can hardly wait. So how long did it take all of you to get approved. YouTube says "usually within a week"

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
You do know you need over 4,000 hours in the last 12 months right? I have over 1,800 subs and i still don't have partnership cause i have less than 2k hours lol

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hello, I was a youtube parter before they changed the requirements of needing 1000 subscribers. Well I'm currently at 990 subscribers and should reach my goal in the next few days. I'm totally stoked to start making money again (even if its just peanuts again) and can hardly wait. So how long did it take all of you to get approved. YouTube says "usually within a week"

There is a containment thread about this topic in the monetization sub-forum. -> http://yttalk.com/threads/new-monetization-changes-4k-hours-1k-subs-discussion-here-only.274865/ Please use that.

All other threads about this will be locked or deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.