How I Grew My Channel So Fast!

Azzvex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
So you have clicked this to: 1. Find out how I grew SO fast and 2. To find out how to grow your own channel, so lets begin...

1. Upload CONSISTENTLY.

The first step to grow your channel is to upload consistently. Consistency is KEY to making it big on YouTube. I always upload consistently, everyday on my channel. You don't have to upload EVERY day but at least upload once a week. It's best to upload daily but do it when ever you can. This also makes it easier for your subscribers to know when you post a new video.

2. Add Productive Tags.

The next step to growing on YouTube is to add tags to your videos. Adding tags to your video increases the chances of your video being found in the YouTube or Google searches. It can be good to use a tag generator, but if you do, make sure the tags are not too COMPETITIVE. A good way to do this is to add the chrome extension, TubeBuddy. It is a free download, and you can check how high tags are searched for and if you should target them in your videos. Say for example you make a ROBLOX video and you decide to add tags, mainly you would add the tag, ROBLOX. But ROBLOX is searched for A LOT, therefore your video is most likely to NOT show up in search results because ROBLOX is a popular tag. So use TubeBuddy and it will show you if the tag is worth targeting or not.

3. Use A Subscribe Watermark.

In my SHORT time of doing YouTube I discovered that using a "SUBSCRIBE" watermark increases the chances of a potential subscriber. This happens because a viewer will see your watermark in the bottom right corner of the screen, and if it says "SUBSCRIBE" they are more likely to subscribe because they see it there.

4. Share your content on social media.

Social media is a GREAT way to get subscribers and views. NEVER post Spam or promotion to social media because people will think you are trying hard to seek attention. The first thing to do before you post your channel and your content to social media is: to gain a small following, and be involved in communities. Facebook and twitter are amazing for getting involved in the community because people have a lot of groups you can join. First it is good to post GOOD comments on other peoples posts and this can increase the chances of a potential follower who MIGHT stay active on your channel, and if they do then they will see your link to your channel and potentially subscribe.

Azzvex On YouTube

Daily Videos, Daily Fun

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the tutorials section. :)

Digital Beast

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I find it hard to upload consistently, this actually reminded me! I think now that I have more time, I'll try and upload more.

Thanks for the reminder!

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Uh Gents and Ladies...I regret to say that our LilAnimator @Azzvex may have run out of steam. No videos posted since June 3rd; a real pity, as he seemed to have so much enthusiasm at the start of this thread.

Channel growth has stalled out at only 26 subs...and three posted videos.

Reactions: Mirandapanda

Mirandapanda

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Lol you have 3 videos with 100 views between them. And 26 subs, and you started 1 month ago. :roflmao2: These tips aren't bad, but you may want to wait a little more before making another "how I grew so much" post. That being said, I hope you make a comeback and become consistent again! It looks like it's been a while since you uploaded. Alongside making great, relevant content and engaging with your viewers in the videos, comments and on social media, consistency is the most important thing you can do for your channel. Which I suck at. Which is why my video views are all over the place. Lol.

Reactions: GameVestment