How has YouTube impacted your life?

Sir Stellar

I've Got It
For me, YouTube has been life-changing. Whenever i was feeling down or wasn't in the best of moods, i would log on to YouTube and watch my favorite Youtubers have fun doing what they're doing. I was inspired to start my own channel and I did. I hope that one day I can impact people's lives the same way i was impacted. :) I'm curious to read all of your stories :D

YouTube Has impacted me as a consumer from the start, and it has inspired me to create something special, after creating many channels I think that this is the one!! I just want people to enjoy themselves when they are around, and we could have a supportive community!

So far YouTube has taught me loads about work ethic. I've learned that in order to see results, one must work hard and be consistent. Further, I've learned to get involved! YTtalk has taught me all about the amazing things and people that the YouTube community has to offer!

YouTube has given me more confidence of dealing with popularity and making virtual YT friends. Tutorials on YOUTUBE help me to learn more about my passion. YOUTUBE is my life :)

its a huge part of my life, working from home to do youtube while watching countless hours of youtube, to finally upload a video to youtube. i couldn't imagine myself without it at this point ^^

For me, YouTube has been life-changing. Whenever i was feeling down or wasn't in the best of moods, i would log on to YouTube and watch my favorite Youtubers have fun doing what they're doing. I was inspired to start my own channel and I did. I hope that one day I can impact people's lives the same way i was impacted. :) I'm curious to read all of your stories :D

I love this, because it's the same way youtube has made me feel. I suffer from severe anxiety, and whenever I would get a panic attack or needed to calm down, I'd open up youtube and watch someone's videos and somehow it would calm me down. After a while of this, I decided maybe I could do the same in return for someone out there? Even if it's just one person! So that's why I started doing let's plays on youtube. It's really helped me calm my nerves, and has given me something to do that I genuinely enjoy :D

Back