How has your YouTube experience been so far...

So far? Life changing!
Great thing to hear man! :D Glad to see YouTube impacts peoples life's :D[DOUBLEPOST=1427157634,1427157460][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's been great! So far I've only gotten praise for what little content I've made. Of course I'm going to get some hate eventually, but I love making stuff so much I won't care :)
I hope yours has been as great as mine!
My experience has been a bit bumpy but great, eventually you will get haters but that is natural :D Remember :D
HATERS STANDS FOR:

Having
Anger
Towards
Everyone
Reaching
Success

So far it's been really fun, but very time consuming. It really pushes me, which is good. If it weren't such a challenge to put together a video each week, I'd get lazy and put stuff off to the point of not doing anything.. ^_^; I've learned so much about my playing and bad habits by watching myself on camera! =S I'm happy I've gotten the support I have because I cringe at a lot of my videos. lol! So far, I've been super lucky because my mom and I have been my toughest critics. I'm taking that as a good sign and running with it!

I think I've actually improved my playing since I started posting videos, so if all else fails, I've already learned enough to make this whole thing worthwhile!

Hi, just like to know how your youtube experience has been so far.

Either issues with partnerships (MCNs) or Amazing support Let Me Know! :D
The journey has been good, really good actually. I truly believe it was the right choice to make, to make videos since I wanted it for about four years before I was ready....although as I was on the youtube highway. I kinda took the wrong turn and went on a wrong road of content creating that wasn't for me.
So I'm kind finding my way back to the right path for me and I think I'm getting there :)

Also...kinda interesting stories everybody have on how their adventure have been from they started, until now and how it might look like in a year from now :D

It takes time, it takes effort but ultimately it's always fun to post a new video and await the comments you get! Interaction has been a big plus.

My experience so far has been a bit ambivalent. I get a decent amount of views but my subscriber growth is very slow. Furthermore my viewers hardly interact with me. So I have the view count but I am missing a fan base.

It's been a roller-coaster of a ride since its had its ups and downs with staying up late to finish editing and rendering due to it being out the next day. While the good is that I know I'm reach people from all over the world and that they like the content I'm creating, that it's really something to know people I've never meet listen and watch my content so that's the good along with the small but positive feed back I'm getting.

Not great, i cant get my videos out there at all. I have only began but i struggle to even get a like never mind a subscriber. I have a few videos on my channel and say to people if they would like to see more then subscribe and there will be more to come but no one seems interested lol

Well, for me, it's been a huge experiment of sorts. I've always wanted to make gaming videos. Somehow, the first video I posted to youtube has found itself at 30,000 views, so I'm going to have to re-do it at some point in a quality that matches the newer stuff.

I didn't make many videos, because the quality was bad, and I knew it. So, recently I finally decided to give it a serious shot. Microphone, capture card, created a logo to brand myself, etc.

And, the experiment continues. I want to focus mainly on fighting games, as I'm not very into first person shooters. But, now's a down period. There's nothing new. Waiting for Mortal Kombat X, Tekken 7, and Street Fighter V. Smash Brothers recently came out, but I'm not a Nintendo person, so that's not going to happen.

Half of my new videos are quality tests and experiments. It takes some time to do,but it always feels good to have the video finished and posted. And, that's the important thing, right?

It's been wonderful it's opened so many new possibilites.
Such as graphic design and video editting :). It's opened a new world for me and i've met alot of friends doing it

Back