How has your YouTube experience been so far...

I loce it I used to just uplaod videos of my daughter in Japanfor my family and people actually asked me for more videos, shorter etc and I do not regret starting youtube for real this year. I feel less isolated I have a new projects I mean it is free and fun (I am not part of a network it is useless for a tiny bug like me ^^)

I thought it'd be a lot easier to get at least 1000 subs when I started. I legitimately thought it would be easy to find people willing to watch the channel. It's been a hell of an uphill battle to even gain 1/20th of that subscriber count. I know people would want to watch the kind of content I make, I just don't know where to find those people lol

I also didn't think editing would get so complex. When I first started I basically knew how to put a clip on the timeline and cut it down, and that's it. Since then, I've created my own style, I obsess over minutiae and milliseconds of video, and I do a ton of animation and effects and stuff that I never cared about before... I've gained infinite respect for people who edit professionally. It's an insane amount of work.

All in all, I'd say it's been a great journey of self-exploration, learning to put my best self on camera, and understanding the effort required to put out good content. Can't lie, though, I'm still extremely disappointed with the viewership. Wish I was serving more than like 50 people with content. It feels a little pointless sometimes...

So far it has been pretty good. I have a very nice community of people that watch my channel. My network has been ok I guess, but I don't really expect to have an awesome one untill I get a decent amount bigger of a channel.
Great to hear! :D , I know, you don't really find A great network until you start hitting those "Great" numbers that the network of your choice likes... Keep it going! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1427106929,1427106837][/DOUBLEPOST]
Slow and steady, uploading weekly, no copyright problems and slow increase in fanbase :3
Awesome dude!, YouTube normally starts at A sluggish pace but gradually picks up. You should be seeing an increase soon If you keep up with the weekly uploads. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1427107051][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mine has been very bumpy the entire way, really. :p
A lot of ups and downs.
Unlucky bro! but the downs of YouTube help us improve so we only keep see ups from no on :D Keep doing your thing bro![DOUBLEPOST=1427107252][/DOUBLEPOST]
I loce it I used to just uplaod videos of my daughter in Japanfor my family and people actually asked me for more videos, shorter etc and I do not regret starting youtube for real this year. I feel less isolated I have a new projects I mean it is free and fun (I am not part of a network it is useless for a tiny bug like me ^^)
Glad to hear everything Is going as planned, yeah networks don't really do anything unless you have A huge fan base & viewership. But sooner or later your network might start to show interest in you :D Keep going!

I thought it'd be a lot easier to get at least 1000 subs when I started. I legitimately thought it would be easy to find people willing to watch the channel. It's been a hell of an uphill battle to even gain 1/20th of that subscriber count. I know people would want to watch the kind of content I make, I just don't know where to find those people lol

I also didn't think editing would get so complex. When I first started I basically knew how to put a clip on the timeline and cut it down, and that's it. Since then, I've created my own style, I obsess over minutiae and milliseconds of video, and I do a ton of animation and effects and stuff that I never cared about before... I've gained infinite respect for people who edit professionally. It's an insane amount of work.

All in all, I'd say it's been a great journey of self-exploration, learning to put my best self on camera, and understanding the effort required to put out good content. Can't lie, though, I'm still extremely disappointed with the viewership. Wish I was serving more than like 50 people with content. It feels a little pointless sometimes...
Awesome to hear the amount of effort you've applied to your YouTube channel. I thought 100 Subs was the hardest to climb (from my other channels) But hearing there is another milestone is irritating... But once you hit one milestone the others should be easier. :D Keep it up bro!

So far its been pretty good. Had its ups and downs mostly because i was changing my mind about who to be partnered with but there we go. I have my moans about Maker Max but all in all they have been pretty good

So far its been pretty good. Had its ups and downs mostly because i was changing my mind about who to be partnered with but there we go. I have my moans about Maker Max but all in all they have been pretty good
Glad to hear, everyone has their ups & downs but the majority of people said there downs had something to do with network... Networks claim they will help you but I guess you have to put In the effort to see an effect on your channel. :D

Back