How has your YouTube experience been so far...

It has been such an incredible journey! I began uploading stupid videos 4 years ago because I loved the idea of creating something that anybody around the world could see.. Hitting goals like 10,20 & 50 views was so amazing to me then & i remember celebrating 10 subscribers! I've created & run every kind of channel you could think of & i've finally found where my heart lies.. music <3 Fast forward to now & it couldn't be better! I'm at the stage where i'm focusing on turning this into a full time job (which i'm getting quite close now) and for YouTube & music in general to be a major part in my future path! I love YouTube & I could never give it up. It's essentially my life. From when I wake up until I go to sleep i'm all about YouTube. It's a lifestyle..

It has been such an incredible journey! I began uploading stupid videos 4 years ago because I loved the idea of creating something that anybody around the world could see.. Hitting goals like 10,20 & 50 views was so amazing to me then & i remember celebrating 10 subscribers! I've created & run every kind of channel you could think of & i've finally found where my heart lies.. music <3 Fast forward to now & it couldn't be better! I'm at the stage where i'm focusing on turning this into a full time job (which i'm getting quite close now) and for YouTube & music in general to be a major part in my future path! I love YouTube & I could never give it up. It's essentially my life. From when I wake up until I go to sleep i'm all about YouTube. It's a lifestyle..
Glad to hear you've been hitting milestones & goals :D YouTube starting is a struggle but people who are dedicated can pull it off :D So keep going to your next milestone! :D Music on YouTube is the future!

From a creator perspective, I have benefited from my time invested in creating my content.
From a consumer perspective, there is so much content to enjoy!

It's been great so far. We have a lot of fun shooting our videos, and I love the thrill (and stress) of releasing our videos to the public. This forum has been incredible too, and I can't thank this place and all of you enough. It's been a great start and we can't wait to keep growing!

Feeling a bit indifferent because of the low view counts of my latest videos and lack of growth lately;

But in general I'm happy with the way my channel is performing. I wanted to put crap on internet just for fun and for some random reason my first vid took off, giving me the drive to continue my activities. Somehow a fanbase is emerging and they are a lovely bunch of people who are commenting on my vids.

When started I never expected this to happen, but I love the comments!

From a creator perspective, I have benefited from my time invested in creating my content.
From a consumer perspective, there is so much content to enjoy!
Glad to hear that mate :D there is so much creativity in YouTube :D[DOUBLEPOST=1427141392,1427141296][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's been great so far. We have a lot of fun shooting our videos, and I love the thrill (and stress) of releasing our videos to the public. This forum has been incredible too, and I can't thank this place and all of you enough. It's been a great start and we can't wait to keep growing!
Awesome! :D YTtalks is great for helping people grow and meet great people :D[DOUBLEPOST=1427141527][/DOUBLEPOST]
Feeling a bit indifferent because of the low view counts of my latest videos and lack of growth lately;

But in general I'm happy with the way my channel is performing. I wanted to put **** on internet just for fun and for some random reason my first vid took off, giving me the drive to continue my activities. Somehow a fanbase is emerging and they are a lovely bunch of people who are commenting on my vids.

When started I never expected this to happen, but I love the comments!
I know what you mean, at times YouTube is so slow... But I guess wait for some new product to review or A new game to play so you can bring in new viewers :D
Glad that you have an amazing fanbase :D always please them :D

Hi, just like to know how your youtube experience has been so far.

Either issues with partnerships (MCNs) or Amazing support Let Me Know! :D

It's been great! So far I've only gotten praise for what little content I've made. Of course I'm going to get some hate eventually, but I love making stuff so much I won't care :)
I hope yours has been as great as mine!

Back