How far will you go?

TheMix

I've Got It
Our channel is a group of 4 best friends and our dream is to have a career in YouTube. We are determined to achieve that goal so there for we put in hours and hours of hard work. Most of us are up doing stuff for the channel even when we need sleep or have to get up early. The grind won't stop until we get our goal. Is anyone else the same way? I would love to find other YouTubers who have the same drive and passion as us:)

I like to think I have the same motivation as you, but when channel growth is slow I can get really demotivated. But yeah I'm not planning to stop making videos anytime soon

I'll stick my hand up here - up at 3 am this morning, and still going at 7:36 pm. Hope to hit the sack by midnight, alarm set for 4 am tomorrow morning.
Right now I'm working on international translations, I have a strong hunch that's the right thing to do at this point of our growth. With a backlog of 50 videos with decent traffic, and at least 10 languages each, that makes for an exciting 500 page edits.
Sleep? What's sleep. Starting a channel is very similar to the old days at college.... Pizzas, cokes, overflowing rubbish bin, dirty clothes in a heap on the floor....

It's a full time job for me. Lots of hard work. Few headaches along the way. Youtube is always on my brain although I can relax a little more now. Started working on a second channel about a week ago in a completely different category. Aiming for it to be full time within three months also.

At the moment I do it just for fun. But I'm planning on taking it on a bigger scale in a few months

I feel like I'm pretty motivated but maybe not as much as you guys cause I would not change sleep for anything else. Except maybe more hours of sleep. IT'S GOOD FOR YOU OKAY?

Since its the summer holidays right now. Its all I do. As soon as University starts up I'm getting a laptop so I can carry on working during breaks and stuff!

I have a full-time job that takes 50-60 hours per week to keep up with (they pay me well, so I don't complain, plus I'm on the internet all day as part of my job, so I'm happy about that!!). I also produce 4-6 shows in the theater, which generally takes up nights and weekends, so YouTube is what I do in-between all that (plus my regular, everyday life). That said, I've consistently produced and uploaded 3 videos per week of increasingly good quality, and I'm extremely proud of myself for it.

I don't think the type of videos I make are going to become wildly popular, because they're a little too niche to get a huge audience, but I get subscribers and views in increasing numbers as I go along, and I'm really happy about that.

The first words of my current motivational alarm clock I made is, "Rise and Grind Champion..." I'm grinding and motivated everyday with my Youtube journey to compete with my competitors. Some days it's great day, some not so good. But I always look back at how far I've gone since my day one.

Back