How do you use your education on youtube?

Tivo

I've Got It
I'm curious to see how many people went to college and are using their degree/knowledge to help improve their channel. Or if you are in high school, how you intend to use your major? Maybe your degree doesn't help, I want to hear about that as well. Thanks!

I'm curious to see how many people went to college and are using their degree/knowledge to help improve their channel. Or if you are in high school, how you intend to use your major? Maybe your degree doesn't help, I want to hear about that as well. Thanks!
I have a marketing degree and I experiment with social media a lot to get traffic. I'm not sure if it's the marketing degree that helps or if it's just me, but I generate a lot of my own traffic. I have also sold plenty of merch with minimal ad money, so I basically did the footwork myself. Marketing is important, you just need to find the proper channels to make yourself known to others...

Well my high school has thought me a lot about communication and rights and marketing and etc. I went to an economics school that thought me a lot about people's relations and my current job is also very helpful given I work as a Tech support....

I have a marketing degree and I experiment with social media a lot to get traffic. I'm not sure if it's the marketing degree that helps or if it's just me, but I generate a lot of my own traffic. I have also sold plenty of merch with minimal ad money, so I basically did the footwork myself. Marketing is important, you just need to find the proper channels to make yourself known to others...
Knowledge in marketing is definitely a benefit. Thanks for sharing![DOUBLEPOST=1471278612,1471278552][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well my high school has thought me a lot about communication and rights and marketing and etc. I went to an economics school that thought me a lot about people's relations and my current job is also very helpful given I work as a Tech support....
Glad you got a lot from your high school, a lot of people don't use any of what they learned lol.

I have a doctoral degree in economics, but I guess when it comes to youtube it is basically worth nothing. Perhaps I have relatively efficient workflow and I know how to treat youtube as a business, however, when it comes to content value on youtube some clever kids from school can most likely outperform me. ;)

I'll be honest, I go to a vocational school and my "major" is early childhood education. It doesn't help me with my videos, but one day in the future, I'll have plenty of stories that I could put in a vlog!

I have a degree in Business Administration and Computer Science. Love technology and always crave for more knowledge so comes in handy with all the "toys" like computers, camera's and editing software. I'm also analytical which comes in handy to build and grow the channel (I hope ;))

Back