FestusFX

Liking YTtalk
Well, I use social media like : Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Etc Etc
But I never used Reddit before and It seems really cool but I don't know how it works :s

Can somebody help or give a tip for Reddit ?

Reddit is a huge collection of Subreddits. Each Subreddit has its own set of rules about a different topic, and has different amount of viewers.

How Reddit works:
- Find a Subreddit related to the post you want to make
- Read all the rules
- If the community likes your post, they'll up vote it, if they don't they'll down vote it

Tips:
- Create good titles
- Comment often on various Subreddits. Your comments and videos get Karma if people up vote them. Some subreddits require you to have a certain amount of karma to fight against spams
- Share other people's contents. There are Subreddits that don't like self promotions.
- Avoid getting people angry.
- Be ready to take criticisms

If the community likes your posts, your channel can explode overnight. I would have probably quit by now if it wasn't for Reddit.

Last edited:
Usually you should be able to find at least 3 or 4 subreddits that your content will be relevant in. And don't shy away from the smaller subreddits, because even though less people will initially view your post, it will stay on the first page for longer because there will be less frequent posts.

Reddit is a huge collection of Subreddits. Each Subreddit has its own set of rules about a different topic, and has different amount of viewers.

How Reddit works:
- Find a Subreddit related to the post you want to make
- Read all the rules
- If the community likes your post, they'll up vote it, if they don't they'll down vote it

Tips:
- Create good titles
- Comment often on various Subreddits. Your comments and videos get Karma if people up vote them. Some subreddits require you to have a certain amount of karma to fight against spams
- Share other people's contents. There are Subreddits that don't like self promotions.
- Avoid getting people angry.
- Be ready to take criticisms

If the community likes your posts, your channel can explode overnight. I would have probably quit by now if it wasn't for Reddit.

I really love everything that @PositivelyBrainwashed has written here, and I just want to amplify a few things that he has written:

Don't view reddit just as a place to blast your own stuff. You should, as written, get in the habit of commenting on various subreddits, and sharing other people's content. So instead of thinking of reddit as purely a place to share you content (which will not go over well), think of reddit as a place where you can find communities interested in the same things you might be interested in, where you can contribute to discussions other people are making, and where you can share content that you think people there would be interested in -- and some of that content might just *happen* to be your stuff.

I really love everything that @PositivelyBrainwashed has written here, and I just want to amplify a few things that he has written:

Don't view reddit just as a place to blast your own stuff. You should, as written, get in the habit of commenting on various subreddits, and sharing other people's content. So instead of thinking of reddit as purely a place to share you content (which will not go over well), think of reddit as a place where you can find communities interested in the same things you might be interested in, where you can contribute to discussions other people are making, and where you can share content that you think people there would be interested in -- and some of that content might just *happen* to be your stuff.
That's true, thanks :)

I've been having second thoughts about trying out reddit since I got serious with my Youtube channel a week ago. I think Ill try it now.

Back