How do I change my YouTube Url?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Right now it's: thestearmanfamily but would like to change it to our channels name: Stearman's Toy Review. IS there anyway to do this?

Thanks!

Yvelinaa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm pretty sure you can change it but I'm not sure howmany times, you need these requirements:
To get a custom URL for your channel, your account needs to meet these requirements:

• Have 100 or more subscribers
  • Be at least 30 days old
  • Have an uploaded photo as channel icon
  • Have uploaded channel art

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm pretty sure you can change it but I'm not sure howmany times, you need these requirements:
To get a custom URL for your channel, your account needs to meet these requirements:

• Have 100 or more subscribers
  • Be at least 30 days old
  • Have an uploaded photo as channel icon
  • Have uploaded channel art
Awesome! Thank you!

Worldofpossible

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Right now it's: thestearmanfamily but would like to change it to our channels name: Stearman's Toy Review. IS there anyway to do this?

Thanks!
You could create the channel and try to get your current audience to support it. Otherwise, you willl probably have to work to building it as well.

jamesd1981

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is the URL you have just now a custom URL you previously applied or just the original one assigned by Youtube ?

Yvelinaa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think they've already got a custom URL but this was when Youtube had no requirements to obtain one at the time, now people who obtained a custom URL at that time they did not remove it but still expect them to have the requirement of 100 subscribers (or if your a business you can get a custom url under 100 subscribers providing you have evidance)

jamesd1981

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well to check if you can get a custom URL

Click your profile picture in the top right corner, then click the cog wheel, which should take to overview of account settings, click advanced, it should then tell you if you are eligible for a custom URL