How can we get our content noticed?

Brumtards

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone! we havn't posted here for a while! Hope everyone is good :D
So we have been doing our Youtube channel now since February, we are averaging about 30+ views per video, and the odd few likes here and there.. We are currently stuck on 73 subscribers and struggling to get past that number lol, (would be nice to eventually hit 100 subs) i was wondering if anyone has any advice on getting your video's noticed or if they have any tips we could use to try get more people's attention?
Any advice or criticism welcome! look forward to hearing your replies..

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Both social media and communicating with your viewers and fellow content creators is key. You have to be personal with your viewers, get to know them, make friends, ask them what they would like to see. Also, do as many collabs as you can! Make friends from your fellow creators!

Reactions: Brumtards

Brumtards

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Both social media and communicating with your viewers and fellow content creators is key. You have to be personal with your viewers, get to know them, make friends, ask them what they would like to see. Also, do as many collabs as you can! Make friends from your fellow creators!
Hi BeckyBoo Thanks for the tips! We have tried communicating with our subs when ever they comment, we have looked into the idea of doing some collabs with other channels aswel, we have just never had the guts to approach the idea on here, even though the majority of people are really friendly here lol..

Reactions: Becky Keegan

Becky Keegan

The Nerd Of YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi BeckyBoo Thanks for the tips! We have tried communicating with our subs when ever they comment, we have looked into the idea of doing some collabs with other channels aswel, we have just never had the guts to approach the idea on here, even though the majority of people are really friendly here lol..
You should! Everyone here is really understanding and friendly, give it a try!

Yada X

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been wondering the same exact thing. It's so hard getting ur channel out there

Brumtards

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been wondering the same exact thing. It's so hard getting ur channel out there
Yeah we feel your pain, i guess the problem is there are so many youtubers out there that do the same thing, its just trying to find a way to put your own spin on what we do to get us noticed i guess

Yada X

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah we feel your pain, i guess the problem is there are so many youtubers out there that do the same thing, its just trying to find a way to put your own spin on what we do to get us noticed i guess
Yeah dude I think it's all about see what works and what doesn't work, then changing accordingly. Hard work will pay off soon get pushing