How Can I Make A Strong Upload Schedule?

Eyezak

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello!

So, I have over 900+ subscribers on my channel, and I seem to be growing somewhat fast. However, I feel like I should have an upload schedule as most of the time my viewers don't really get a chance to see a specific video when it's up. Of course, I'm not expecting them to see it immediately, but I want to pick something flexible, something that works for everybody, so that not only my subscribers get to see it, but also potential subscribers.

With that said, I'm not sure what time would fit. I mean, I know for a fact the majority of my views come from the US, but there are also people from the UK who watch me. I'm in EST as well, so.

Anyways, if anyone could help me out, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
-Isaac

PocketPaul

PocketGamer & Professional Rambler
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello,

I think upload schedules have to benefit both your self and your viewers. If you have a heavy schedule you could end up burnt out which can end up effecting your channel in the long term. Id look at a schedule that you find easily achievable but explains what your views should expect daily/weekley/monthly.

CaptainDelugo

Even Blackbeard is scared of me!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'd simply say, make sure to get it straight on what days you want to record. An uploading schedule will not work without a recording schedule. Make sure you've got enough footage to make certain uploading days. I personally do Monday, Wednesday and Friday so I spread it out over the week.

Uri

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer, Cartoonist
If you get TubeBuddy browser plugin, it has a "Best Time To Publish" statpage with stats for both your subs, your non-subs, and everyone. Gives a day and a time as well as hourly engagement.

Reactions: HowToChangeTheWorld

HowToChangeTheWorld

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you get TubeBuddy browser plugin, it has a "Best Time To Publish" statpage with stats for both your subs, your non-subs, and everyone. Gives a day and a time as well as hourly engagement.
I'm going to have to look up TubeBuddy! Thanks for mentioning that!

Eyezak

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have heard of that tool, but I thought that particular feature was a paid one.

Uri

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Designer, Cartoonist
I have heard of that tool, but I thought that particular feature was a paid one.
You can run the analysis once, but you can't recalculate unless you go for the paid version.