How can I improve

DaveOnPC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi guys,

I love playing games so few weeks ago I have decided to create Youtube channel and I did so few days ago and posted my first gameplay video yesterday. I think that self-criticism is important - which means I know that my video is not good, that's why I would like to ask you guys for any tips and advices how to improve. My biggest issue is the talking - I just can't talk meaningfully all the time when I'm trying to focus on the game and also enjoy the game.

Link to the channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKTbmpbBbiWIRRvArdATr2w

I know that there is just one video (and it may not be enough to show what I can/can't do - rather can't :D because it's not good) but anyway I would really appreciate any advice and critique from you - and not only about video but also in general about how to run the channel, how to promote it, just anything... :)

Thank you in advance!
Dave

projectorgaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Weird. It was blank last night. Ill check it out when i get home.

Reactions: DaveOnPC

projectorgaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What you have so far looks really good. Your thumbnails look great, but I would probably increase the font size on the walkthrough and part # just a bit. I would make your descriptions longer, at least 3 lines. You can also add a description to your playlist. Only other thing I noticed, and maybe it's just my speakers but I had to max my volume out to hear you well.

Reactions: DaveOnPC

DaveOnPC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What you have so far looks really good. Your thumbnails look great, but I would probably increase the font size on the walkthrough and part # just a bit. I would make your descriptions longer, at least 3 lines. You can also add a description to your playlist. Only other thing I noticed, and maybe it's just my speakers but I had to max my volume out to hear you well.
Really thanks for the tips... Sound it really quiet, that's right. I'll also enlarge the font and improve description. Once again, thanks, really appreciate it :)