• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Hit 2000 Subscribers and some advice..

RetroCrunch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Ive had my channel for just over a year now and if there is one thing i'd like to say to the up and coming creators with their 50, 100, 500 subscribers is this.

Be patient and press on. I say this because when you first start out as a creator, it may take a month to hit 100 subs, or it may take 4 months like ME. But just keep on creating and you will see that slowly at first but more quickly in the long run, you WILL GROW!

Its a snowball effect. I remember my first 4 months getting 1 subscriber about ever 2 to 3 days. Then about my 6 month mark it jumped to 1 to 2 a day.. sometimes 0 a day though.

Once you are more comfortable in your niche, know what your subs are looking for, you will eventually be able to mold your channel to what they want. But don't expect it to happen overnight. This is a END game and the ones that can stick it out 1, 2, or even 5 years will be the winners.

So hone your skill, learn your craft, listen to your subscribers, and just make quality content people are looking for and you will see that EVENTUALLY, they will find you.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
[DOUBLEPOST=1531646888,1531646869][/DOUBLEPOST]Looking to sub for sub, if willing. My Channel is dedicated to Paparazzi Accessories, which includes DIY videos, inventory videos, & hilarious failures I make along the way. My Channel is UC-njH0p_ozBHLa_32K6XgSw
You have a really interesting channel but I will not recommend you to do sub4sub... simply because is not worth it. You want subscribers to watch your videos so having 1 Million subs with only 100 views per video is pretty much useless. I know is hard in the beginning, took me like 1 week to win my first subscriber but once people start knowing your channel... more and more will come, it's really a snowball effect!