Hisssss Comments?! Reptiles taking over?!

Michael Lunatic

Cosplay Videos|Comedy|Unboxings
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
So I've come across quite a few comments on popular videos like ETC on Machinima for example Where everyone is Hisssing like Snakes and Claiming the Reptiles are taking over or something. I dunno lol... But yeah it's appearing on other videos and channels now aswell and Didn't know if I'm missing something...

So yeah, anyone else notice these comments? Or taking part in it? Looks pretty fun!

WatcheroftheDeep

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
did it originate from leafyishere or what idk. generally i'm not a big fan of spam culture.

Michael Lunatic

Reaction score
Channel Type
did it originate from leafyishere or what idk. generally i'm not a big fan of spam culture.
Yeah that name is mentioned a lot too.
So what is spam culture? I'm fairly new to all this to be honest with you.

WatcheroftheDeep

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I made that up. What I meant is memes that are spammed everywhere that are unrelated to the content that don't add anything to the converstation. (Like the "oops I dropped my bag of illuminati" posts that were on anything and everything that had a comment section.)

Reactions: Michael Lunatic

Michael Lunatic

Reaction score
Channel Type
I made that up. What I meant is memes that are spammed everywhere that are unrelated to the content that don't add anything to the converstation. (Like the "oops I dropped my bag of illuminati" posts that were on anything and everything that had a comment section.)
Cheers Watcher!

Cabbage Hunters

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, what he said ^
It was started by that leaf guy, although unintentionally I think.

All I know is its worse than darude sandstorm.

Vir

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
LeafyIsHere made a joke that he is a lizard (reptilian) his fan base went along with it and called themselves the reptilian brotherhood. People spammed "HISSSSS" on a CS:GO stream and now everyone is doing it everywhere.

Michael Lunatic

Reaction score
Channel Type
LeafyIsHere made a joke that he is a lizard (reptilian) his fan base went along with it and called themselves the reptilian brotherhood. People spammed "HISSSSS" on a CS:GO stream and now everyone is doing it everywhere.
Ha! I see :) Thanks for the great Answer.
I wonder how long it will be before it fades out?[DOUBLEPOST=1445187927,1445187885][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ha! I see :) Thanks for the great Answer.
I wonder how long it will be before it fades out?