Hi Everyone! I'm KristenMedina88! Any tips on Marketing my videos?

KristenMedina88

I started making youtube videos when i was 12 years now and now I am 23! I didn't get to update as often for the past few years because i had a day job but now I'm in a job with a flexible schedule which is so awesome because now i have time to update my channel! My old videos i made as a teenager are all still up there and they helped me with getting approached by networks. Now i am under a network and I am currently revamping my channel, making it a lifestyle/beauty all around channel.

I currently have 1,463 subscribers, any tips on how i can get more views on my videos? and more subscribers?

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to Yttalk forums!
For everyone its different. It can be a number of factors that can impact the views and the subscribers gain. But in the end all I can say is be yourself :)

I started making youtube videos when i was 12 years now and now I am 23! I didn't get to update as often for the past few years because i had a day job but now I'm in a job with a flexible schedule which is so awesome because now i have time to update my channel! My old videos i made as a teenager are all still up there and they helped me with getting approached by networks. Now i am under a networking and I am currently revamping my channel, making it a lifestyle/beauty all around channel.

I currently have 1,463 subscribers, any tips on how i can get more views on my videos? and more subscribers?

Thanks guys!

Hi @KristenMedina88

I've moved your thread to the strategy / technique forum. :)

This question gets asked (and answered) a lot so I would also suggest you browse the other threads in this section.

To fix your link, please follow the instructions in this post: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/

Good luck :)

Back