Heyo, what kind of videos do you make/are you into? (don't say p**n..please)

SecsualNinja

I've Got It
Let's get to know each other in this magical forum. ;D
I'm a 16 year old irish girl. I make comedy and vlogs and I like comedy and vlogs. Yay. HBU BBZ?

I make the occasional marketing video, tutorial and more general help/advice videos. Those are my favourites to make, I also enjoy voice acting but I rarely do that.

My favourite things to watch are how to videos, I find them really useful, second to that would be comedy sketches and an entertaining rant here and there.

I make the occasional marketing video, tutorial and more general help/advice videos. Those are my favourites to make, I also enjoy voice acting but I rarely do that.

My favourite things to watch are how to videos, I find them really useful, second to that would be comedy sketches and an entertaining rant here and there.
Very good taste you got there :D

Well i make/watch gaming videos and sometimes check out a couple videos from vloggers and generally funny video's and yeah also p**n. :D

I make random vlogs and music. Usually the music is rock, I've done some funny songs though, most noteable was probably grape juice break. I do improv sketches, scripted sketches, sometimes I do slide show pieces using random pictures, I've done a few collabs, and I like watching... most anything really. I can't get into game plays very easily, but I love vloggers and comedians and artists and musicians, Im very interested in other people, it just fascinates me to see what other people think it worth putting out.

Back