Heyo, what kind of videos do you make/are you into? (don't say p**n..please)

SecsualNinja

I've Got It
Reaction score
Let's get to know each other in this magical forum. ;D
I'm a 16 year old irish girl. I make comedy and vlogs and I like comedy and vlogs. Yay. HBU BBZ?

obscurimity

YTT's Tanager
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I make gaming videos and skits and the like.

I watch parodies, skits and gaming videos.

And p**n.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I make the occasional marketing video, tutorial and more general help/advice videos. Those are my favourites to make, I also enjoy voice acting but I rarely do that.

My favourite things to watch are how to videos, I find them really useful, second to that would be comedy sketches and an entertaining rant here and there.

Reactions: PandahFish

SecsualNinja

I've Got It
Reaction score
I make the occasional marketing video, tutorial and more general help/advice videos. Those are my favourites to make, I also enjoy voice acting but I rarely do that.

My favourite things to watch are how to videos, I find them really useful, second to that would be comedy sketches and an entertaining rant here and there.
Very good taste you got there :D

Reactions: Michael

jochem

where the fields are green and the air fresh
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
comedies, gameplays and music.

BeastImpact

Casual Beast & Gfx Editor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well i make/watch gaming videos and sometimes check out a couple videos from vloggers and generally funny video's and yeah also p**n. :D

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I make random vlogs and music. Usually the music is rock, I've done some funny songs though, most noteable was probably grape juice break. I do improv sketches, scripted sketches, sometimes I do slide show pieces using random pictures, I've done a few collabs, and I like watching... most anything really. I can't get into game plays very easily, but I love vloggers and comedians and artists and musicians, Im very interested in other people, it just fascinates me to see what other people think it worth putting out.

Reactions: PandahFish