Request Hey Im looking for someone to make me Thumbnails on YT (For shoutouts on my Videos & Streams!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxinStorm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Intro
- Hello there, I am here to find someone who can make me High Quality Thumbnails and other types of GFX in the future. The thumbnails are very simple, but I do want them to stand out. I am unable to do it that's why I need someone skilled.​

Compensation
- $5 per thumbnail & Shoutouts in my future Livestreams and Videos​

END
- With that being said, I would like to thank you for stopping by if you made it this far and I look forward to work with you :)

- Send me pics of your previous work if you have any.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheHazardMaster

TheHazardMaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Intro
- Hello there, I am here to find someone who can make me thumbnails or help me make Thumbnails! I am a content creator on Twitch & YouTube in hopes of making it soon (Im kinda close). The problem is, I think my thumbnails need some improving to be able to draw the audience's attention much more. My average thumbnails can only get me so far, that is why I am in search for someone to help me cover up my weak point.​

What I want
- There is a specific thing I want in the thumbnails and It is to remove something from a picture then place on the thumbnail. Afterwards, a cool looking background, filter and text. I know how to add a cool background, filter and text, but removing something from a picture is something I have not fully mastered yet =/
If you can make me that or help me make that then I would be so grateful to you.

Compensation
- As of now I cannot compensate you with money, the most I can do is give you shoutouts on my Streams and YT Videos. I make daily livestreams with a good amount of viewers on both Twitch and Youtube. I stream on both platforms at the same time. I can see your reputation thrive being alongside me. ONE DAY I would like to compensate you with money for the hard work you put in for me.

END
- With that being said, I would like to thank you for stopping by if you made it this far and I look forward to work with you :)

- Once you have decided you want to work with me, I will give you access to my Skype, Discord and Twitter so we can stay in touch.
Hey man I'm definitely willing to make some thumbnails for you. If you look at my channel you can see some of the thumbnails i have made for my own channel along with my channel banner and profile picture which was made by me so you can see examples of what i have made. I also have tuns of experience with graphic design so if you need more examples you can email me at reddestructionofficial@gmail.com so i can send you some of my previous works such as profile pictures and banners.

Onnise123

Reaction score
Intro
- Hello there, I am here to find someone who can make me High Quality Thumbnails and other types of GFX in the future. The thumbnails are very simple, but I do want them to stand out. I am unable to do it that's why I need someone skilled.​

Compensation
- $5 per thumbnail & Shoutouts in my future Livestreams and Videos​

END

- Send me pics of your previous work if you have any.

hello I am looking forward to work with you, you don't need to pay me anything i like doing art and help other people doing creative stuff

if you want ill send you some pictures/thumbnails
gmail:markylook123@gmail.com
yeah and also I am a good video editor if you need something hit me UP!!

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
hello I am looking forward to work with you, you don't need to pay me anything i like doing art and help other people doing creative stuff

if you want ill send you some pictures/thumbnails
gmail:markylook123@gmail.com
yeah and also I am a good video editor if you need something hit me UP!!

@Onnise123

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from June 2017. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

(If you need to contact any of the people who posted in this thread, you should use the contact information in their first post or you can leave them a message on their profiles by clicking on their avatar and then clicking on "Profile page" )

Status
Not open for further replies.