Hey guys is this music too loud?

It's very noticeable, but it's not overwhelming your voices, which is the thing I dislike with "loud" music. Some people might not like the style of it, but that's a taste thing more than a technical thing.

It's very noticeable, but it's not overwhelming your voices, which is the thing I dislike with "loud" music. Some people might not like the style of it, but that's a taste thing more than a technical thing.
Ok thanks I was just messing around with it due to it being my first time I put music in thanks ^^

only thing i find a bit loud is your voice. lots of distortion.. you need to back the mic up if your gonna be playing and reacting like that in videos. other then that the music sounds fine too me

only thing i find a bit loud is your voice. lots of distortion.. you need to back the mic up if your gonna be playing and reacting like that in videos. other then that the music sounds fine too me
the reason it sounds distorted well not even that its just the mic is sensitive for its a blue yeti pro. I set a cap on it so no matter how high I go it won't distort. If you are referring to the other guy you can blame Skype not me. My mic is about 3 foot away from me. so yeah xD

Back