Hey Everybody! Would love some feedback on our channel!

Altairsfriend

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
So how is it? We have made major progress when it comes to content. But what about our logo, channel art? How is our latest video? We need help with getting the word out any help is appreciated!

Thanks everybody!
Have a good weekend!

Last edited:

MoreToysReview

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Overal it is a nice channel. Just a couple of thoughts:
The banner doesnt tell me anything until i saw your video which is about gaming.
Thumbnails are nice and need more color?

Good channel...hope you get more views and subs soon

Reactions: Altairsfriend

Altairsfriend

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Overal it is a nice channel. Just a couple of thoughts:
The banner doesnt tell me anything until i saw your video which is about gaming.
Thumbnails are nice and need more color?

Good channel...hope you get more views and subs soon
Hey thanks for taking the time to look at our channel. As for the banner I was tinkering with the idea of putting some sorta subheading or another identifignore factor that pertains to gaming. I will look further into it. Thanks!

Its Ryan

Youtuber?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey guys!! I gave you some feed back on your latest video!! hope you can go check it out!

STAntics

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First I like the colour scheme and the idea of what you're doing. It'd be good to hear from Cora in the trailer too. If you did the trailer together it might coax out some more enthusiasm :)

Also, I agree with the above comment, you could probably add some detail into your banner that gives people a clue to what you're about.

And, this is just because I feel its the most important thing to think of when making gaming videos, you may need to boost your audio up a bit! As you progress it may be worth investing in recording equipment and looking into background noise removal. YouTube views have small attention spans, so if you're doing any editing, it might be an idea to cut out any dead air :)

I hope this helps :) good luck with your future ventures guys!

Reactions: Altairsfriend