Does anyone know a video editor that can amplify your voice in a live video? i don't pre record my commentary since its mainly a lets play so it's all a live reaction but my voice seems to be lower after i upload?

P.S a FREE video editor would be nice

If you record your mic separately from the game audio while playing you will be able to easily edit the volume levels in audacity. The only other thing I can think of is try turning the mic up to max but you might end up with clipping issues.

I second Audacity as long as you have a separate voice channel. It's free and very feature-rich. It's an audio editor, not video editor, but you can export the audio track as a wav and then import it into whatever video editor you normally use.

I second Audacity as long as you have a separate voice channel. It's free and very feature-rich. It's an audio editor, not video editor, but you can export the audio track as a wav and then import it into whatever video editor you normally use.
Would it be better to record the game through my pvr and record through audacity while i'm playing?

Would it be better to record the game through my pvr and record through audacity while i'm playing?
That's certainly an option and a way of ensuring that your audio channels are separate. If the setup is easy enough for you then I would say go for it. It will ultimately give you more control over your mic volume and overall quality without having to affect your game sound at all.

That's certainly an option and a way of ensuring that your audio channels are separate. If the setup is easy enough for you then I would say go for it. It will ultimately give you more control over your mic volume and overall quality without having to affect your game sound at all.
Thank You for the help! i've been trying for days to figure it out.

Back