Help with channel direction

Terrance

I've realized I want to go iin a comedy direction. Skits, rants, commentary. I have a dry sarcastic sense of humor and i am wondering how I can use that to my benefit. in my videos.

Actually, that kind of humor is really big on youtube, it's my favorite one. Just move on with what you had on mind, I saw another post from you about a Kanye's accountant video and I thought that would be hilarious.

Do whatever you feel is best - if you can carry it off convincingly, people will just see it as evolution.

Sounds like you're golden to me!
What are you asking for specifically? Just sounds like you've already got it :)

Skits are great, but they can take a while to set up, so I'd say combine those with easier-to-film things like commentary or rants, so you don't fall off your posting schedule due to setting up the next shoot.

I find having a friend with a similar sense of humour with you brings out the best material because you can then bounce off of each other. Rather than just speaking to a camera by yourself which can sometimes find yourself running dry. It's something I am currently looking into also but not sure how to record it.......the skits and rants etc, not me running dry......im sure no one wants to see that on camera lol

Back