Help? Settings say I disabled monetization, but I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatalieBrownSings

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi everyone!

Hoping someone can help me out with a strange issue.

I signed up and got YT Partnership years ago (I am Partner Verified) but haven't been doing much on my channel for the last 8 years. I'm just about to get my channel started up again. I was checking over my dashboard today and saw a message that said:

Monetization
You disabled monetization on your account in your monetization settings. Re-enable monetization
Eligible

I went through and did all the steps again. It shows a green bar called "Confirmation" but I have not recieved and email or anything of the sort. My AdSense account is linked to my YT channel and it *should* work but why isn't there a green bar indicating I am a go for monetization? There's not even an 'enable button' as on the next panel it says that I can monetize.

I have quite a few videos with monetization enabled as you can see (this is a small segment I took a screenshot of):

I am Partner Verified:

Any ideas how to fix this to properly enable monetization?

The only weird thing about my account is my music distribution company monetises my music uploads. So that's why it says Copyrighted on some of my videos. The Orchard collects revenues from ads from my songs online. But that shouldn't affect my other videos. I'm not in a network as you can see:

I've sent a message via Feedback to the YouTube Team but I have no idea if they read those messages?

Thanks!
Nat

Last edited:

NatalieBrownSings

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Can anyone help me? YouTube has still not responded and I have no idea if my videos are being monetized or not. Thanks!

NatalieBrownSings

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You can't click on re-enable monetization?
Thank you so much for answering!!

I did re-click and it took me through the TOS and everything and then I get to the end and it says Congratulations you can monetize your videos (See screenshot in my first post). But when I go back to the original screen it still says that I turned monetization off. Which I didn't. It is really puzzling me!

Any other ideas?

I emailed YouTube for the 5th time about it today. I am getting ready to re-launch my channel this weekend and it would be really cool if I could get it working but no amount of Google searches or YouTube tutorials are helping me fix the issue sadly :crying:[DOUBLEPOST=1494666039,1494603420][/DOUBLEPOST]Someone from YouTube partner relations has finally gotten back to me. I will let you know if she can help. So far she just told me to re-enable monetization so I showed her a screencast of that as I have done it multiple times and it hasn't fixed my account. Will post back here when we get this resolved.

Reactions: Christianaisbaecon

Christianaisbaecon

Reaction score
Did you ever get this resolved? I am having the same issue and have been emailing youtube like crazy, they have responded asking for more screen shots and I've sent several and I've been waiting about a month after they "internally escalated" so IDK if anything is actually getting done..

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Did you ever get this resolved? I am having the same issue and have been emailing youtube like crazy, they have responded asking for more screen shots and I've sent several and I've been waiting about a month after they "internally escalated" so IDK if anything is actually getting done..
Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from March. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

For all demonetization discussion, please use this thread -> http://yttalk.com/threads/demonetization-under-review-discussion-here-only.266712/

Status
Not open for further replies.