Help me write my next video!

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You don't need to watch my videos to help with this project
I thought I would state that before people think this is a roundabout way of advertising my content, its not I just need extra comments.

So I started a series where I make a script of my next skit using comments from the viewers left on my previous "Your comments, my script" video. Its a fun idea that I think after a few episodes the viewers will want to get involved. However

As I would like to expand from just Youtube comments as I don't get many, so here we are. You can comment literally anything, long or short. Just try to be creative post your comment here and I'll try and incorporate it into my next script.

Example: some comments from the last video are:
'I lost my legs in nam' but I can still juggle'
'Let me wrap you up and throw you'
'I eat pickles to save my depression'
My viewers from before generally gave me these comments so yeah if you wanna join in please throw a random comment on this thread thanks XD

The Humble JuanB

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
heres an idea, "i was born and raised a ninja but secretly i wanna be a samurai"

so you "come out the closet" to your ninja family about wanting to be a samurai and the silly chaos begins!

Reactions: Conight

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
heres an idea, "i was born and raised a ninja but secretly i wanna be a samurai"

so you "come out the closet" to your ninja family about wanting to be a samurai and the silly chaos begins!
Thanks for the help I'll put it in my Comment Script wordfile XD

Conight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Canadian or Australian will also work if an American is too unfitting LOL
Actually I'm a British guy living in Japan so it's a little difficult to just find a dollar haha XD