Help me with skit idea

Brandino centini

hello ive just recently made my youtube account and have finally decided to make skits so I need help making funny video about reasons to become vegan. so far I have an idea to do something funny I'm quite a bit chubby and was gonna show my stomach as one and say look how healthy this is you don't get a body like this eating meat and stuff like that would really like some help to make this script thanks.

One reason to become a vegan is to always have a conversation starter. Then have you walking up to group of people and just say, "Hi, I'm a vegan." Then have them all leave.

I do stand-up comedy and have a local sketch comedy TV show. So, if you need any help with ideas and writing just message me. I would be more than willing to help!

Like an mtv cribs kinda thing?

"Since I went vegan" *Two chicks in bikinis cling to your sides "All my dreams came true!"

Like a fake infomercial? Throw money in the air and stand infront of some nice car?
xD

hello ive just recently made my youtube account and have finally decided to make skits so I need help making funny video about reasons to become vegan. so far I have an idea to do something funny I'm quite a bit chubby and was gonna show my stomach as one and say look how healthy this is you don't get a body like this eating meat and stuff like that would really like some help to make this script thanks.

haha, first off, you channel link dosnt work!! You should probably head over to your settings and get that set up properly so we can actually check out your channel!? So, are you actually vegan? or not? because that would help us in coming up with funny skits knowing the actually direction the comedy is going ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1494781864,1494781737][/DOUBLEPOST]either way, here is good one ;)
me-some-people-get-cats-force-them-to-breed-and-6611226.png

You could show a before and after becoming vegan, but the thing is, you'll still look the same. You could also say "every single day, these helpless and poor animals are slaughtered in harsh conditions," while showing a clip of some poor and helpless animals with a black and white filter. Hope this helps!

Back