Finished/Closed Help? In need for some new graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeautyByCat

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi! As stated I need some new graphics meaning I need someone who could help me out with a new banner that could work for both my YouTube and Twitch. As well as a Profile Picture and possible just social media graphics for the panels on Twitch.
I know this is a lot to ask for and I was hoping someone could do it for me for free.

**please keep in mind my I just made my Twitch account and I also had to restart my gaming channel on youtube**

Reactions: Branden Morales

Branden Morales

ENJOYING THE PATH OF LIFE. WHICH IS PIZZA.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Twitch is so much fun. I'm sure there's someone who is great at graphics around here that'd love to help you! BTW agree with you on your cat idealistic!

Joman

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I could do a simple 2D intro? But if you want like an entire graphical 'update' sort of thing then I think you would have to pay. Or you could ask in the services from people who are doing it for free.

Sights

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi! Contact me via Skype: SightsGraphics im sure we can figure something out :)!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi we are a professional graphics design firm, which is currently undertaking free projects to help our apprentices learn if you would like some help message us on skype at trkhdpro and we can show you our portfolio

krypton or Harry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! As stated I need some new graphics meaning I need someone who could help me out with a new banner that could work for both my YouTube and Twitch. As well as a Profile Picture and possible just social media graphics for the panels on Twitch.
I know this is a lot to ask for and I was hoping someone could do it for me for free.

**please keep in mind my I just made my Twitch account and I also had to restart my gaming channel on youtube**

I could do you some graphics talk to me in more detail on
or twitter: @KryptonHDYT

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP hasn't been back to check on this thread for over 5 weeks, so therefore I have closed/locked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.