HELP!! Custom URL?

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hmm, I did when I got my custom URL (not reached 500 subs yet).
Hm, weird. I don't know why they had to change this in the first place. It's all because of this damn Google Plus that nobody seems to care about. Why can't Google just accept that these two shouldn't be completely forced together :\

Anyway, when I tried claiming the custom URL it said that there were more people called Project Jamesify. Absolutely not true, I am the only one. I check both Google Plus and YouTube (although those should be connected now anyway).

Do you have any idea how I can maybe contact Google Support or something? There doesn't seem to be any email or what so ever where I can reach those guys. Extremely frustrating!

Furry Gurus

I'm a girl!
Reaction score
Hm, weird. I don't know why they had to change this in the first place. It's all because of this damn Google Plus that nobody seems to care about. Why can't Google just accept that these two shouldn't be completely forced together :\

Anyway, when I tried claiming the custom URL it said that there were more people called Project Jamesify. Absolutely not true, I am the only one. I check both Google Plus and YouTube (although those should be connected now anyway).

Do you have any idea how I can maybe contact Google Support or something? There doesn't seem to be any email or what so ever where I can reach those guys. Extremely frustrating!
YouTube and Google+ are splitting up in the (near) future, but that isn't going to help you now :)
There is an article on reelseo about reaching youtube, but I can't seem to find it right now :s

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
YouTube and Google+ are splitting up in the (near) future, but that isn't going to help you now :)
There is an article on reelseo about reaching youtube, but I can't seem to find it right now :s
Yeah I read something about Google+ and YouTube separating slowly but surely. And you're right, that is currently not going to help me at all haha.

I will just hold off till an offer comes along or when it just randomly works again...

Thanks for thinking along :)

Reactions: Furry Gurus

kankyo11

△ NooBie ♎ Neko ♏
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
New YouTube Agreement is u need 500 subscribers for Costum URL

ProjectJamesify

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
New YouTube Agreement is u need 500 subscribers for Costum URL
Yup, we know that. Believe it or not, but you have read the whole post instead :D Anyway, it's weird since I did get an opportunity. Maybe I wasted that one :(

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There was a workaround regarding changing your G+ name or something like that but I opted not to do that and just patiently wait. Plus it'll feel better knowing I earned it. :)