Headsets or Mic?

Microphone defiantly wearing headphones while recording is something i cant do for some reason i feel out of it and cant concentrate on talking or playing the game

For gaming I use a headset, for some reason it gives that gaming feeling. Maybe a lame reason. But when I record something for my drinking game video I use a mic. Trust Mico.

I prefer them separate, so you can change them when the need arises without having to bother about the other element.

Really? So you have your in game sounds on speaker?
i use to have one ear off and half a year on with my headset it was annoying but i got through it but i dont do gaming videos anymore so i when i just play video games i just have sound from the speakers
like with music i need headphones but i cant have it with games i know its weird

For gaming I use a headset, for some reason it gives that gaming feeling. Maybe a lame reason. But when I record something for my drinking game video I use a mic. Trust Mico.
I know what you mean.[DOUBLEPOST=1469890283,1469889971][/DOUBLEPOST]
I prefer them separate, so you can change them when the need arises without having to bother about the other element.
I see what you mean. Both are convenient

Back