Has anyone heard of Fierce Network??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First off, I think YouTube seriously needs to have a tab for messages because I never know when I get one! It's hidden under community settings and it's a pain in the a**e to get to it.

But for the real question: Has anyone heard of Fierce Network?

I saw in my messages that they invited me to join, although I don't plan on joining anyone for possibly ever, but it was from two whole months ago. I like to research networks and checked their channel, their website, and browsed YouTube for reviews but there's nothing! Yes they have a website, haven't really looked into yet because I always go towards reviews first, but no one has reviewed them AND their channel doesn't even have any subscribers.

So if you've heard of them or know anything about them, let me know! I'm very curious to see what their about.

Shane

YouTube Network Addict
Reaction score
It's always dodgy when a network goes around calling themselves an MCN "Best MCN", "YouTube MCN".
But.. they're not an MCN, they seem to be a sub-network under ScaleLab and ScaleLab has 300-400 sub-networks..

Tayo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's always dodgy when a network goes around calling themselves an MCN "Best MCN", "YouTube MCN".
But.. they're not an MCN, they seem to be a sub-network under ScaleLab and ScaleLab has 300-400 sub-networks..
Makes sense. I don't care for MCNs and definitely not sub-networks. Hit that decline button!

Isaac Taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Yeah I joined it on one of my non-active channels and nothing bad or good happened. The staff were super active a couple years ago. I think whoever made it just decided to abandon it.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Yeah I joined it on one of my non-active channels and nothing bad or good happened. The staff were super active a couple years ago. I think whoever made it just decided to abandon it.

@Isaac Taylor

Hi

This thread is from 2016. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old is recommended.)

Reactions: KatyAdelson
Status
Not open for further replies.