got a copyright strike :(

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Well I guess you are out of luck if you don't have the rights to the music you included in your video.

13lunt420Media

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Exept for the fact that no one will want to partner you after two strikes like that :( it happened to one of my friends
Yeah I am very careful next one cause I already lost one "13lunt420" since I was taken my old YouTube videos at 2007 over I STOLEN all videos from Facebook. Now I already taken my NEW YouTube "13lunt420Media" at Spring 2013 and make own my CRAZY DANGEROUS PRANK. :D

aboebakr

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why would you even upload copyrighted video and then try to monetize it when you're partnered? It's a violation of the Youtube policy and probably your networks policy as well.
i cant unmonetize my videos it goes automaticly

CrazyPUA

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
funny stuff, why would using the opening song be a good idea?
Exactly what I thought, using the song that is probably heard the most on any series is a really bad idea.

ItsTehShadow

YTtalk's Purple Enthusiast!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
i cant unmonetize my videos it goes automaticly
As partners we can, it gets claimed automatically yes. But if you then go into the monetization tab you can untick all the check boxes to remove the ads :)

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
Yes, Zoomin will terminate your partnership unless you successfully appeal the copyright notice. This appeal is unlikely to succeed as the simple posting of a song does in no way add value to the original creation.

TheWillBox

I make moving pictures!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Monetization is the biggest factor, which is why I didn't bother partnering with any of the offers I've received. I use some anime music in my cosplay videos too and by not monetizing I've been able to get away with it.

Jaguar550

Not without Vakarian!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
uploaded an upcomming anime series opening song i love and got a strike

many features are disabled can i do something about it?
You're f*cked! You uploaded copyrighted material and violate Youtube and your network policy. This is maybe rude but what you did is just dumb. Never ever upload copyrighted content.