Google Adsense Help

Hey!

So, I was just unlinked from a channel network, and now I have linked an adsense account but it's been a few days and it says I have done $0.. can anyone help? My youtube analytics says I have made some each day but it's not showing up in the adsense.

Thanks!

Hey!

So, I was just unlinked from a channel network, and now I have linked an adsense account but it's been a few days and it says I have done $0.. can anyone help? My youtube analytics says I have made some each day but it's not showing up in the adsense.

Thanks!

When we unlinked from a network, it did the same thing. I was freaking out a little as well. Just have to patiently wait while it "resets" itself. I think I waited for about a month before I saw a change.
Make sure you go back and turn on monetization for every video. Somehow, during the unlinking process, our video monetization got turned off on some videos.

When we unlinked from a network, it did the same thing. I was freaking out a little as well. Just have to patiently wait while it "resets" itself. I think I waited for about a month before I saw a change.
Make sure you go back and turn on monetization for every video. Somehow, during the unlinking process, our video monetization got turned off on some videos.

Oh great! Thank you! I will do that now!

Back