Google Adsense Help

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey!

So, I was just unlinked from a channel network, and now I have linked an adsense account but it's been a few days and it says I have done $0.. can anyone help? My youtube analytics says I have made some each day but it's not showing up in the adsense.

Thanks!

Pierce's Mom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey!

So, I was just unlinked from a channel network, and now I have linked an adsense account but it's been a few days and it says I have done $0.. can anyone help? My youtube analytics says I have made some each day but it's not showing up in the adsense.

Thanks!
When we unlinked from a network, it did the same thing. I was freaking out a little as well. Just have to patiently wait while it "resets" itself. I think I waited for about a month before I saw a change.
Make sure you go back and turn on monetization for every video. Somehow, during the unlinking process, our video monetization got turned off on some videos.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When we unlinked from a network, it did the same thing. I was freaking out a little as well. Just have to patiently wait while it "resets" itself. I think I waited for about a month before I saw a change.
Make sure you go back and turn on monetization for every video. Somehow, during the unlinking process, our video monetization got turned off on some videos.
Oh great! Thank you! I will do that now!